Defibrillator Equipment Supplier
ZOLL Series and Lifepak Machines
Defibrillator Equipment Products
Medical Express Trading is a medical surplus company located in the San Jose Area. We focus on purchasing and selling defibrillator equipment and products to/from hospitals and private practice offices. Review our list of products we sell and purchase. For more information, give us a call at 408.594.1360 or go to our Contact page.
The R Series® Plus defibrillator equipment is unmatched; it’s truly two units in one, designed specifically for the hospital environment with the touch of a button the R Series Plus can be turned from an AED to a fully functional ALS device. Unlike the entry-level R Series BLS, the Plus is ready now to use all the parameters and tools available for the R Series ALS.
Capabilities For The R Series Plus defibrillator equipment includes
- Real CPR Help® including the CPR Index, a visual indicator combining feedback on compression depth, rate and interruption times.
- See-Thru CPR® filters out compression artifact on the ECG monitor
- Comprehensive Readiness Checks – every 24 hours electrodes expiration, electrode gel condition, all circuitry, CPR, pacing, power and parameters are automatically tested.
- Compatibility to Sure Power® Battery System – the lithium battery has run time indicators and the SurePower battery charger software allows for comprehensive battery management.
- OneStep™ Cable and cable manager – Capable of monitoring, pacing and defibrillation with no need for a separate ECG cable
- USB host port
- Compact Flash Slot
- WiFi 802.11 compatibility for Defib Dashboard and CodeNet
- Activity Log
The ZOLL E Series® monitor defibrillator equipment was designed by professionals for professionals.
No other full-featured monitor defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator equipment offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The E Series Defibrillator Equipment Offers
- ZOLL’s Real CPR Help®, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR®, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Equipment Features
- Now with integrated SpCO®, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET®carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.*
The ZOLL M Series® defibrillator equipment provides total diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities in a small, lightweight unit with a high contrast display. The M Series includes easy-to-use defibrillation, external pacing, interpretive 12-Lead ECG, SpO2, EtCO2, built-in AC or DC power and a complete data management system.
- Superior clinical outcomes with ZOLL pacing and the unique low energy ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic waveform.
- Industry standard GE Marquette 12SL® Interpretive ECG algorithm.
- Easy one button acquisition provides automatic 4 x 3 printout, interpretation and optional global measurements.
- Rapid entry of patient data utilizing on-screen alphanumeric text.
- Preconfigured telephone numbers with auto dial make data transmission via cell phone or land-line fast and easy.
- Available in manual, advisory, or AED models to suit all user needs.
The LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator equipment delivers. Physio-Control defibrillators have set the standard for over 55 years, and the latest version of the LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/ defibrillator equipment raises the bar.
As our most advanced emergency response monitor/defibrillator equipment, the LIFEPAK 15 device balances sophisticated clinical technologies and supreme ease of use in a device that’s tough enough to stand up to your most challenging environments. Evolving from its original platform, the 15 adds new features—temperature monitoring and external power—to complement existing features which include 360J energy and 12-lead ECG transmission. And that means your team can be even more effective.
The LIFEPAK® 12 monitor/defibrillator equipment is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
- Available with ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- Paddle preference — your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
- Multiparameter Monitoring
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
- Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data
- Complete Customization
Select AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users’ skills and comfort level; add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP). Take your pick of 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power options.
THis defibrillator equipment is easy to use for both BLS and ALS teams.
With an intuitive door system, the 20e functions as an automated external defibrillator (AED) for your BLS teams, who can begin early defibrillation before the code team arrives. Standardized and clear user interface, so teams who also use the LIFEPAK 12 and LIFEPAK 15 devices will recognize it immediately
- Larger code clock provides better visibility throughout the room and a centralized device to use for time management and documentation
- Compact, ergonomic footprint ensures stability and efficiency during patient transport
- Auto-send of patient and device data facilitates quality improvement review and hospital-wide device tracking*
- Powerful to improve your resuscitation management
- Capnography (Class I recommendation for ET tube confirmation and monitoring in the 2010 AHA and ERC guidelines) aids ET tube placement and CPR effectiveness*
- Other advanced monitoring parameters include ECG (3- or 5-wire), pacing, pulse oximetry
- Metronome helps rescuers perform compressions at the AHA Guideline rate of 100 /minute
- 360J biphasic technology allows high est available energy for difficult-to-defibrillate patients
- Wirelessly transmits* patient data to CODE-STAT** software for post-event review, to capture event data and facilitate code response improvement
- Ready for when your team needs to respond
- Performs daily readiness self-check
- Battery status indicator
- Runs on long-lasting Lithium-ion internal battery***, connects to AC power
- On-site in-service training by dedicated nurses, clinical training materials
- On-site service and off-site biomed training solutions available
LIFENET® Asset status wirelessly monitors device data including battery charge status, updates and self-tests, and enables your biomed team to do upgrades that would have previously required a service call.